In modern/urban survival it is important to have a ready-made durable light-source. Mega-matches are easy to make, store, and light. Ambient, usable light can last over 5 - 10mins. Below is what you need.
- Wooden kitchen, preferably strike-anywhere matches
- Cotton balls, dryer lint, dandelion fluff, or cattail down
- Beeswax or paraffin (synthetic wax)
- Small sandwich bag, mini-bags, plastic wrap
- Old medicine bottle, (Altoid) tin, or other type of storage.
- There are no steps for this How-To. Please check back later. Or drop me a line at TheUrbanAbo@gmail.com
to let me know you wanna see this one fleshed out.