How to: Tie the decorative Woggle Knot

Category: Shelter / Difficulty Level: 1
Posted: 2018-08-01 10:46:37
7182 view(s)


Also known as a "Turk's Head"...but, we will call it a Woggle-Knot or wrap. This is a decorative plait good for finishing cylindrical objects, like handles, or the ends of walking sticks.

SORRY - There are no steps for this How-To. Please check back later. Or drop me a line at to let me know you wanna see this one fleshed out.